|Workshops & Retreats
2009 Leadership Development and Coaching Program
• Fundamental principles of leadership
• Mindfulness & active listening
• Introduction to coaching for managers
• Coaching “The Art of Possibility”
• Asking open questions
• Mapping the possibilities
• Expressing the vision
• Coaching public leaders with the “Strategic Triangle”
• Growth through observation: gathering the data
• The power of positive reinforcement and motivating with “drops in the bucket”
• The impact of stress on performance
• Building habits to manage stress & encourage productivity
Module #5 • Coaching to achieve goals
• Observing & gathering data
• More tools to enhance productivity
• Coaching to manage performance
• Offering feedback
• Continuing to grow as a coach & leader
Detailed handouts for each class are prepared by Beverly Jones.
Each participant will have an opportunity for one-on-one executive coaching and 360 feedback.
Additional required texts are:
“The Art of Possibility” by Rosamund Stone Zander & Benjamin Zander
“How Full is Your Bucket” by Tom Rath & Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D.
“Performance Management,” Harvard Business Essentials
Beverly E. Jones
Clearways Consulting LLC
Buckeye Farm Gardens
A garden at Buckeye Farm,
site of some of our retreats
Clearways Consulting provides executive coaching, workshops and retreats to support professionals and leaders facing challenges and transitions.