For more than 40 years, Bev has served as a coach or mentor to people seeking to advance their careers. Since 2002, when she began full-time coaching and consulting, Bev has worked with hundreds of clients in a wide variety of fields and situations. Bev’s clients have ranged from leaders at large institutions to individual professionals just starting out or seeking to dramatically change their careers.
Today, many of Bev’s clients are accomplished executives, lawyers, financial managers, academics and other professionals who looking for support:
• To build momentum or change direction in their careers.
• To take more focused, effective action.
• To meet current challenges with extraordinary success.
• To better integrate their personal and professional lives.
• To grow as leaders.
Among Bev’s clients are small business owners; university, government and business executives; and senior attorneys and other professionals seeking to make their careers more productive and their lives more fun. Examples include:
• The CIO of a government agency who wanted to develop people skills as strong as
his technical skills.
• A wealth manager who wanted to combine his thriving client practice with a
• A young MBA who was a star in her company and yet sought to alter her career
• Doctors, professors, lawyers and other professionals who wanted to move from
their successful career paths to “second acts” in entirely different fields.
Good coaches help clients to improve their performance while enhancing the quality of their lives. Coaches listen carefully and customize their approach to an individual client’s needs. They provide structure and support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.
Kassia Yanosek, Private Equity Investor Read Kassia's comments
Additional Comments from Bev's Clients